Thursday, September 19, 2013

Crabby Bass Lures Score Big With New Swim Jigs





Armed with one rod and two of Crabby Bass’s new swim jigs, I went out in cold front conditions not expecting much as it was windy and the temp had dropped over 10 degrees overnight. I decide that I would take a blue/white bait and a chart/white bait out with me. I paired them up with Big Hammer swim tails. I casted often and moved quickly. My goal was to cover as much water as I could and find the most active fish. It really paid off!! I land seven fish and lost 3. One I lost broke my heart. It was really heavy and it ripped drag and broke off before I could say oh Sh_T.
The Crabby Bass Jigs worked better then I ever could of expected. They are well made and held up to me slamming then against rip-rap for a couple hours.
They offer football jigs in 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 oz. Swim jigs are available in 5/16, 3/8, and 1/2 oz.

Colors include the following:

Brown-brown head
Green pumpkin-GP head
GP/purple-GP head
Blue/white-White head
Chart/white-Chartreuse head
Brown/orange-brown head
Brown/chart-watermelon red head
Black/blue-black head
CK special-GP head
Bluegill-GP head

The hooks are sweet and the skirts are solid
They are selling them at a good price for $4.00 each.
Please visit CrabbyBasslures.com and try some of their new jigs!!!










1 comment: